Sunday, June 22, 2014

Do You Qualify for Disability?

When you're in pain and not feeling well, going through the process of getting Disability Social Security is hard. That's where we come in. We will take you through the processes of applying for disability, if you're denied or have previously been denied, we will take on the appeal process for you. You're well being is in our best interest.

So, how do you know if you qualify for disability? These are five questions you can ask yourself.

1. Is my disability hindering from my job duties, or keeping me from work?

2. Will I be disabled or is it expected that I will be disabled 12 months from now?

3. Am I under 65 years old?

4. In the past 10 years have I worked for at least 5 years? Or do I have a limited income?

5. Do I have a doctor or medical evidence that can support my disability claim?


If any of these questions have crossed your mind, or if you have answered yes when reading them now, contact us. Your first consultation is free, let us help you get the benefits you deserve.

Visit us online at www.prwdisability.com, or call us: (407)-647-8533. (1-800-925-9520 if outside of Orlando, FL) We look forward to helping you!